DoLphin

DoLphin

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Letter of Refusal


10th November, 2010

Ms. Neil McKenedie
Human Resources Manager,
Infrastructure and Implementation Division,
McKenedie Company

Dear Ms. McKenedie,

I'm glad to thank you for offering me a position of project manager of New York Project Development Work (NYPDW). I'm also thankful to you for spending your precious time in discussing details of the position and giving your time in considering my offer.

McKenedie company is a reputed and competitive firm with innumerable career opportunities for its employees. There are various aspects of this organization that have always attracted me to apply for the post of project manager position and I'm glad to have succeeded in your tough screening exams and interview.

However, I feel that owing to various personal reasons, I have to decline your profitable and generous offer. This would be better for both of us in our mutual interests. This turned out to be a very tough decision for me but I believe at this point of my career, this would the most adequate decision for me.

Again, I thank you for your time and consideration. It was a pleasure meeting you and knowing about your firm.

Sincerely,




Welthi Sugiarti

No comments:

Post a Comment